6/20/11

Writing All Over Again as well...

Though I haven't been able to keep up with this blog as much as I would like, it has been a creative outlet for me.  It's awakened a certain creative spirit in me that has long been stifled.  This muse seems to be unaware that I don't have the time for it.

For years I've thought about writing.  I've gone so far as to create settings and characters.  But, they've only seen the inside of my head and never a page.  Recently I've really been thinking more and more about these ideas.  I feel the need to write them down.  So, now I'm not only struggling to find time to draw....but I'm also trying to find time to write.  Sheesh!

Check out my new blog.....though give it some time.  I haven't actually written anything yet.  

No comments:

Post a Comment